The National Videogame Foundation receives no core grant funding for its work and collections.
It relies entirely on the income from the activities it produces, partnerships and the generosity of its members and friends.
By becoming our patron or sponsoring activity, you’ll be helping us develop the galleries, reach more people, maintain and preserve the collection, create new learning programmes, influence public policy, create new events, and keep the National Videogame Foundation at the forefront of international videogame culture.
Your support means that the National Videogame Foundation can continue its work, as an autonomous and forward-thinking organisation right in the centre of videogame culture. We think that videogames are amazing, we know you do too and we hope you can help us show that to as many people as possible.
In addition you’ll receive:
- Your name, or your company’s, will be engraved forever into the Patron wall in the lobby of the National Videogame Arcade
- You’ll get 25% discount NVA membership for your employees
- Five day passes to share with your friends
- Discount-rate on Gallery takeover events and private hires
- Exclusive newsletter keeping you up-to-date with Foundation developments before anyone else!
To become a patron of the National Videogame Foundation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The National Videogame Arcade, GameCity Festival, special projects and our Education programmes all provide a wide variety of bespoke sponsorship platforms for your organisation or brand.
We work with a huge range of audiences and demographics and love to work with forward thinking partners to help create brilliant new projects.
Get in touch if you want to learn more about our current plans, or just swap ideas!